Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow for edelbrock 2945 intake - efi

Hello,

I have a 347 in my 2000 ford explorer. Its EFI, and I need to help it breath better.
    Being that after market support isn't great for what I'm doing, nothing is straight forward.

With the manifold on, I need to continue using a hard 90 degree elbow to clear stuff before installing the throttle body.
    Using the factory elbow works, except it necks down at the elbow and really chokes flow..

I attached a picture of the explorer elbow. Now, I'm not hung up on the egr flange, as its no big deal to tune out egr.

The issue I m having is that all elbows available seem to be for the square port flange (attached picture), and the Victor efi intake is made for a direct maf bolt on.

Do you guys know of any elbows that are made for the round efi flange on the Victor intake?

Edelbrock doesn't have much in the way of elbows.

You might look at the junkyards. Or weld one up.
    At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

yea, I'm thinking of just using a 3" aluminum 90 degree bend, cut the flanges off my existing elbow, and weld them to the new 3" tube.
      It's looking like there's no bolt on elbow. I'm a bit surprised, but I shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
      X