No announcement yet.

Edelbrock weber pr0-flo fuel injection.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edelbrock weber pr0-flo fuel injection.

Does anyone run one these Edelbrock EFI systems? Edelbrock told me it's about 10-15 yrs old. Wife bought a 69 Camaro with this EFI system....I have been trying to figure out where the vacuum plug is if your adding a brake boost. This car won't stop. Does anyone know if this system has a large 3/8 in. probably....vacuum port for a vacuum source. I have looked around the back of the throttle body and intake...can't see or feel anything. Thanks

It might be #3500, or add a extra 0 to the end of the number.
    Manual for #3500 http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/...ers-manual.pdf

Anyway. There's a port for the brake booster.
    At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Yea...this is an old system that Edelbrock has no information on. The website you gave me is just the system calibration instructions...doesn't show me where there is a vacuum port large enough for the Brake booster line. I was hoping to find someone that had one on their car. Thanks

Comment

You could look at other posts. Like this one: https://forums.edelbrock.com/forum/p...m-hose-routing
        At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by hdillman View Post
          Does anyone run one these Edelbrock EFI systems? Edelbrock told me it's about 10-15 yrs old. Wife bought a 69 Camaro with this EFI system....I have been trying to figure out where the vacuum plug is if your adding a brake boost. This car won't stop. Does anyone know if this system has a large 3/8 in. probably....vacuum port for a vacuum source. I have looked around the back of the throttle body and intake...can't see or feel anything. Thanks
          yes I have one on my 1939 ford with a zz4 motor the port is in the front of the throttle body the hose will run under the drivers side fuel rail rubber hose to a stainless pipe back to rubber to your booster hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X