This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Flo kits now replaced with new Pro Flo 2 System

The following Pro Flo kit part numbers are no longer available from Edelbrock:

The Magneti Marelli Controller used in these kits has been obsoleted. They have been replaced by Pro Flo2 kits. For more information, see the following:

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...pf_intro.shtml
    Last edited by S. Armish; 08-08-2008, 02:29 PM.

I have P/N 3550 and want to take advantage of wide-band tuning and laptop access. What is required to upgrade a Pro-Flo to Pro-Flo2? Please provide a list of P/N's I would need to purchase.

Comment

You would need upgrade kit 35100

Comment

Man, that kinda stinks. Another $1900 on top of the $2700 spent. I wish Jegs woulda let me know about this before I bought the Pro Flo. So no laptop for the old ProFlow? Something else Jegs told me I would be able to use. Ain't that always the way though?????? Not even 500 miles on the system and now I'm finding this out......

Does the wiring HAVE to be changed too???? Can't change the module, ECU alone?????

ANM

Comment

Originally posted by anmracing View Post
          Man, that kinda stinks. Another $1900 on top of the $2700 spent. I wish Jegs woulda let me know about this before I bought the Pro Flo. So no laptop for the old ProFlow? Something else Jegs told me I would be able to use. Ain't that always the way though?????? Not even 500 miles on the system and now I'm finding this out......

Does the wiring HAVE to be changed too???? Can't change the module, ECU alone?????

ANM

The wiring is changed to support different sensors. The new ECM also uses different connectors. The old Pro Flo harness will not plug into the new ECM.

One company that does support pc based tuning for our old Pro Flo is Tunercat see link below

http://www.tunercat.com/tnr_desc/do_tc.html
          Last edited by shaun callaway; 10-01-2008, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X