Pro-Flo XT on 289

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbowers6948 View Post
    Also, if I wanted to could I upgrade the ecu at a later time?
    Yes. Butt most of the systems have different main connections. So the parts general cost about $2500.00.
    Posting Green

All my posts are made from 80% post consumer waste recycled pixels :-)

Comment

Would the Pro-Flo 3 benefit from using the QwikData 2 possibly?

Comment

It could.
        The QwikData 2 gives you information only. It does not communicate or do adjustments to the Pro-Flo 3.
        Posting Green

Comment

So basically it would help me do better at manually tuning the system. Do you happen to know what size the throttle body is?

Comment

I belive 1000Cfm.
            Posting Green

Comment

Pulled the trigger on my pro-flo 3 this morning!

Comment

I would agree with the majority of post regarding this topic, except that there is no software available for tuning the ProFlo3 System with a PC. It is a self-learning EFI system and all programming and tuning adjustments are done through the tablet with an Android app. As for the injectors, it is recommended to use the injector size closest to your estimated horsepower level. Using to large of an injector can cause issues with idle and fuel delivery because the injector are opening for such a short period of time that it is hard to control. If you need a different size injector than what comes in the kit, contact our Tech Line. As long as no fuel has been run through them, we can typically upgrade to another size for a minimal fee.

Comment

Thanks Steve! I'm stoked to get my hands on it though. Gotta save up for my heads Now, then the big parts will be out of the way.

Comment

I added some words to clarify that the unit is tuned with the Android tablet/phone in my post Steve.
                    Posting Green

Comment

Working...
                    X