X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasted spark

Hi.

I couldn't find anything on how to wire & setup the ECU with wasted spark EDIS. Is this possible on the XT+?

Comment

The XT+ has one ignition output. We will also be offering a multi-coil driver box as an option with these ECUs that will allow you to run 8 individual coils. It's an ignition multiplexer.

SA

Comment

XT plus kit?

Hello, considering the XT system but want to use the plus ECM. Is this available in kit form?

Also, XT plus can only drive high impedance injectors, if I need more than 60lbs am I SOL? Is there a reason why it won't drive low impedance or is 1,000 HP at the upper threshold of the intake system? I will be running a twin turbo SBC 350, looking for 700 rwhp. This will be mostly strip, occasional street. The challenge is to have a very smooth, streetable Sub 10 sec. car.
        1969 camaro.

I have not done the math but I may need larger injectors at some point or do you feel 60 lbs is the most I would need for my goals.

Overall, I am favoring the XT over the competitors however the high impedance only driver has me worried. I have seen impedance converters but just more things to go wrong.

I look forward to your help in making my decision a lot easier!

Thanks,
        Derek

Comment

Originally posted by S. Armish View Post
          The XT+ has one ignition output. We will also be offering a multi-coil driver box as an option with these ECUs that will allow you to run 8 individual coils. It's an ignition multiplexer.

SA
          Hi.... anyone.

Has this ignition multiplexer become available yet? And, can it be used with the both the XT and the XT+ ECU?
          Wasted spark or 8 coils/ coil on plug, or can it do both?

What about the XT+ ECU? It doesn't come up if searched at Summit, for instance. Is it available?

Comment

Multi Coil

The multi coil driver is now available under part#3572.

Any Pro Flo 2 or Pro Flo XT ECU can be upgraded to an XT Plus ECU.
            Please contact Edelbrock directly at (800)-416-8628 Tech Line
            The upgrade is part #911570 and costs $400
            Note: This upgrade service must be preformed on your current Pro Flo 2 or Pro Flo XT ECU. No ECU exchange.
            Last edited by J Robbins; 03-03-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

i need info about this product...
              i am going to install on my 4 bolt chevy SBC 350 which now is still on carburator
              i am planning to change my cylinder head too
              which one do think will fit into this XT Plus kit
              and i want to upgrade to roller rocker arm too
              can u guide me and list the part number so i can order directly>
              thanks

Comment

It's not made any more. You can only get the regular XT.
                This space is hermetically sealed, to keep in that old car smell

Comment

Working...
                X