Issues with water temp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with water temp

My water temp reads -4 degrees. And the idle is 1350.
    it’s not letting me set the idle. Car runs like crap. Help!!!

Basic question - have you checked that the coolant temp sensor wire is fully connected? I'm assuming the tablet and ecu are paired?

Which ProFlo4 system are you using? You might want to get in touch with tech support, it could be a sensor issue.

Comment

maybe he switched the i.a.t with the c.t.s

Comment

I had it installed. Chose the wrong shop.

Comment

Had to show the guy how to remove factory GM hubcaps on one of my cars once....at the tire shop. But. Still doesn't beat the guy who had to be shown the dipstick on a 326/389 Pontiac....at the oil change place.
          "Do you know how whipped an engine has to be to blow that loud?"....Bug from the movie Uncle Buck
          https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

OP - if you need help, let us know. Lot of knowledge (not mine) here. If you don't have the install manual, it's in the sticky section on top of this forum.

Definitely check what fleet man said. I know there are two wires that have the same connector, just forgot which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by CorkyE View Post
              OP - if you need help, let us know. Lot of knowledge (not mine) here. If you don't have the install manual, it's in the sticky section on top of this forum.

Definitely check what fleet man said. I know there are two wires that have the same connector, just forgot which ones.
              the intake air temp sensor and the coolant sensor are the same style connectors and can be switched bite me helps someone with this before.

Comment

Working...
              X