ECU maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU maps

Hello, is it possible to have more than one map? by this what I mean is can you have one for normal driving and another for performance at the strip? much like a flip chip.
    Many thanks in advance

yes you save the first map then switch to your second map in your map screen. read the e-turner manual.

Comment

You can save, and install Calibration map's, and settings you have made.
      In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.
      https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

Originally posted by fleet man View Post
        yes you save the first map then switch to your second map in your map screen. read the e-turner manual.
        I would but I haven't purchased a system as yet, trying to get answers to questions as they pop up in my noggin thanks for the prompt reply.

Comment

Originally posted by hemiuk View Post

I would but I haven't purchased a system as yet, trying to get answers to questions as they pop up in my noggin thanks for the prompt reply.
          start reading the e-tuner manual and the install manuals there p d f files you can down load and read 4-5 times it will answer a lot of your questions.

Comment

Working...
          X