• Show
Clear All

• dynomac
    replied
    I have NGK R Iridium spark plugs

Leave a comment:

• dynomac
    replied
    I also checked to see if the MAP sensor was reading correctly and it was. I had a good ground, 5 volts reference voltage and with vacuum applied the voltage went up to almost 5 volts.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    What sparkplugs did you use?

Leave a comment:

• dynomac
    replied
    Purchased the O2 sensor from NAPA.

Leave a comment:

• dynomac
    replied
    Forgot to add, I replaced my spark plugs, swapped in a different coil and replaced the spark plug wires. Pulled the valve covers and checked for loose or broken rockers, no issues found and engine still runs badly and very rich.

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    1. Where did you get the replacement O2 sensor? Lots of knock-off sensors out there...

Here is the test video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsr55FInfwk

Best time to get thru to Tech Support ----early in the morning -get on the callback list.

Leave a comment:

• Pro Flo 4 35770 on 383 Chevy running rich (10 AFR) after 3500 miles

Been running my 35770 kit on my 383 Roller Cam Chevy for about two years now and have driven about 3500 miles. Been great so far but the other day while out on a joy ride the engine wanted to die at the stop light. Glanced at all my gauges (Have 10 Autometer gauges to monitor engine) and noticed the AFR was at 10. Running really rich. Got the truck home and looked for exhaust leaks, vacuum leaks wires disconnected and didn't find a thing. Replaced the O'2 sensor with a Bosch 17025 and the problem still persist. All sensors on the tablet seem to read normal except injector duty cycle was 11-15 at idle. The engine will not idle now, seems to be running so rich it chokes the engine. I can make the engine run by giving it a little throttle but the fumes are so bad it will burn your eyes and it sounds terrible. I tried calling Tech Support but the message says they are closed till Monday? I will try and call again next week. Any ideas out there??? Thanks.
Working...
X