Pro flo efi no spark no rpm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro flo efi no spark no rpm

1969 c10 rebuilt 454 th400 with 1200 miles , 850cca battery #8202 coil 36031 fuel sump calibration 5033 battery 12.4volts pink/blk wire 11.9v .when cranking 9 volts , fuel pressure 45lbs , no spark , no rpm . Has 11.9 v at positive side coil . Ran pink/blk wire to battery 12.2v still no rpm or spark , checked connector pins and fuse all good , used separate dedicated battery for ecu with red positive and blk negative and pink/blk wires still no spark or rpm

Not an expert but it sounds like your not getting a signal from the distributor since it doesn’t show any rpm. Check the wiring and connector for distributor.

Comment

Problem solved

Comment

What was the problem? Distributor connector?

Comment

Maybe had it set in Diesel Mode........no spark needed.
          In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.
          https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

Unwrapped part of the harness on the back side of the motor to reroute and hide the wires but I clipped one , should have taken the harness off to do it but it’s running now !

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzbuzz15 View Post
              Unwrapped part of the harness on the back side of the motor to reroute and hide the wires but I clipped one , should have taken the harness off to do it but it’s running now !
              Thanks for sharing, the results.
              Don't get too caught up in the numbers.
              Just give the Engine what it wants &
              Let the numbers be what they are.

Jim McFarland....

Comment

Working...
              X