C10 LS Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C10 LS Swap

Okay, prob already asked, but can I use the pro flo 4xt instead of the factory harness and electronics instead. I have a new crate engine, but don’t want to gut a 2002 truck for the harness/wires and ecu. I know some people think I am stupid, but I can’t get ahold of edelbrock text support. Any help is appreciated. I saw that FI Tech has a kit just for that. Hoping edelbrock does too.

It’s in the title, but this is for a 2002 5.3 install on a 1986 c10

Comment

If you have an Automatic , you will need a Transmission controller ---such as HGM 's Compushift.

Note: Pro Flo4 EFI kits are for " Pre -Pollution Controlled Vehicles" , so would only be legal for Off-Highway use Vehicles.
      Don't get too caught up in the numbers.
      Just give the Engine what it wants &
      Let the numbers be what they are.

Jim McFarland....

Comment

I have a 2002 5.3 LS...its drive by wire.

My suggestion is to get the new Pro-Flo 4 Plus.
        It only does drive by wire throttle bodies...but it has more features then the regular Pro-Flo 4.

I believe the only harness not available from Edelbrock for both systems is the coil harness....lots of those on Ebay.

If your on a budget. Get factory coils and harness from Craigslist, Ebay, or junkyard.

Edelbrock does sell the "heatsink" coils...the only ones I like to use.
        In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.
        https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

Working...
        X