CI question on Set-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI question on Set-Up

I have a blueprint 347 engine using Map 5009 with 29lb/hr injectors. I have maybe 1,000 miles on the ProFlo 4. It is running pretty well with some adjustments needed. I was going back through different pages and settings and stopped by the original set-up wizard page. It shows base map 5009_V65 with a date of 09-10-2019. Camshaft is shown as stock, 58 psi and engine CID of 323. Confusing part is I'm pretty sure I had entered in 347 as the CI originally and had the cam as mild, one step above stock.

Do I need to redo the set-up? (if so should I try and keep timing and other settings or just start from scratch?) or is this data representative of the base tune map 5009 and not the data I had entered? Or a third option that I'm not thinking of . . .

Thanks.

To clarify. I'm using a new tablet that was not the one that originally did the set-up. I did not like the tablet that came with the kit.

Comment

Map 5009 shows for 58psi, 331 -380cid, mild cam, 29lb injectors, supports up to 450hp. Seems your okay. This info is on page 27 of my install instructions. They're available online if you don't have them.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny2020 View Post
        I have a blueprint 347 engine using Map 5009 with 29lb/hr injectors. I have maybe 1,000 miles on the ProFlo 4. It is running pretty well with some adjustments needed. I was going back through different pages and settings and stopped by the original set-up wizard page. It shows base map 5009_V65 with a date of 09-10-2019. Camshaft is shown as stock, 58 psi and engine CID of 323. Confusing part is I'm pretty sure I had entered in 347 as the CI originally and had the cam as mild, one step above stock.

Do I need to redo the set-up? (if so should I try and keep timing and other settings or just start from scratch?) or is this data representative of the base tune map 5009 and not the data I had entered? Or a third option that I'm not thinking of . . .

Thanks.
        When going into " Setup Wizard " it does not remember the spec's you entered before. It will clear them out.
        Thats why many values do not match.

If the Engine is running AVOID the Setup wizard, make the adjustments in Advanced tuning or ECU settings.
        Don't get too caught up in the numbers.
        Just give the Engine what it wants &
        Let the numbers be what they are.

Jim McFarland....

Comment

Wasn’t using the setup just clicked on that page, didn’t go any farther. Just was odd to see “wrong” data in the fields there. If it has no reference to reality, that is ok with me. Thanks for the answers.

Comment

Working...
          X