X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob Blancher View Post
    Harness was not disconnected or rerouted , so I am more inclined that a wire was broken internally during removal or installation. I know I should have disconnected it before removal. I have a new sensor coming. Does anyone know if there is any calibration needed when changing ?

Go into ECU Settings > Reset Self Learn. Thats it.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Blancher
    replied
    Harness was not disconnected or rerouted , so I am more inclined that a wire was broken internally during removal or installation. I know I should have disconnected it before removal. I have a new sensor coming. Does anyone know if there is any calibration needed when changing ?

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    Also take good visual inspection to make sure harness wiring didn't get hot/melted from piping.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    Make sure all the pins are fully inserted in all the connections.

Leave a comment:

• CorkyE
    replied
    Here's a quick and easy way to test the O2 sensor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsr55FInfwk

Leave a comment:

• Rob Blancher
    started a topic AFR stays at 10

AFR stays at 10

Hello,

I recently had to remove my right side header to repair an oil leak. The O2 Sensor was out of the car for a week +. After reassembly and startup my AFR does not change from 10 . I am wondering if I need to recalibrate the ECU to the O2 sensor , or if I have damaged the sensor/wiring to the sensor.
Working...
X