Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jm73340
    replied
    Did you try the fuel modifiers for WOT? Try adding fuel there and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Mopar493
    replied
    Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post
    How many miles have you driven ?
    How does it drive? Any driveabilty issues?
    Send a video in for review -- [email protected]
    I have not drive it more than maybe 8 miles or so, the driveabilty is great, its running great even when i hit the throttle and i can not say i have heard any audible detonations. When i normal drive it the short ft is around 1 and 2 but when i hit on it the short ft shows up to 30 and the AFR is to lean. Otherwise its running great. I will try to make a video the next time but it is no really issues other than just to lean when i hit on it, the strange thing is the engine do not hesitate or stumbles like it do with a to lean carb. One thing i noticed was a pop sometime at decel.
    Last edited by Mopar493; 04-23-2021, 10:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    How many miles have you driven ?
    How does it drive? Any driveabilty issues?
    Send a video in for review -- [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Mopar493
    started a topic Lean full throttle

Lean full throttle

I have drive my Mopar 493 cui stroker today, 231/[email protected] Comp cam xe275hl camshaft, 10,4:1 compression ratio. When i first go trough wizard i get base map 5036, that one was way to rich and i had to change my oil, after that i downloaded base map 5029 witsch is for lower cui engines and it runs great at idle and cruise but when i give it some throttle it shows AFR 14- over 15, way to lean but not any stumble, hesitations or so, just shows that lean and short ft shows 30, adding fuel, but it never seems to learn that, i have drive around for an hour in different loads but when i hit the throttle it shows lean AFR 14-15 over and short ft 30, other wise its running really great. I tried to download base map 5036 again but its so rich so the engine not even wants to start at hot engine. I now downloaded base map 5033, witsch is lower fuel preassure 43 psi but still rated 550hp, its running good on that and running around again, still to lean when hit the throttle but same before no hesitations or stumbles, i tried to give it more acc fuel 10% but no different to AFR values when hit the throttle. Its no fun to keep hit the throttle if the engine is to lean, i dont want to damage my engine. Any suggestions? It seems to learn normal driving just fine, short ft only 1 or 2 but when i hit the throttle that values go up alot and the system trying to add fuel but the AFR values at gas never seems to be the target 12,5. The fuel pump should keep up, its a intank Walbro dscc 39/50 400 lph and the fuel lines are both feed and return AN8 hoses, its a efi tank with baffles. I not think i have more than 550 hp in this engine with this cam, this Pro flo 4 kit has 35lb injectors, is it to small, in that case why it so extremely rich at idle with the suggested base map 5036? That map maybe is good at full throttle but its so rich at idle so i can not keep it idle and the short ft shows -30. What should i do guys?
    Last edited by Mopar493; 04-23-2021, 09:55 AM.
Working...
X