Pro Flo 4 Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Flo 4 Speedometer

I would like to have the option of a GPS driven or vss speedometer that can display on the tablet.

Can Bus , Trans Controllers already do this.

Comment

Could you elaborate a bit more on this. Im using a 904 transmission. What Can Bus is compatible with this besides the AEM unit.
      Thanks

Comment

You need a modern electronic trans, with a Trans Controller.

Comment

there is a speedo adapter the has 80 plus per min and still hook up your old cable . you will need to look around or find a shop that calibrate speedo's and they will know what to use.

Comment

I read the question differently.

Are you looking for the ability to display the speed on the tablet? If so, that was discussed in the forum a while ago and I believe they took it as a possible upgrade.

2700 cast. I am going to hook up a canbus EGM to the 700r4. That has a speed output for the EGM app, but that won't display anywhere on the tablet right?

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeysgarage View Post
              I read the question differently.

Are you looking for the ability to display the speed on the tablet? If so, that was discussed in the forum a while ago and I believe they took it as a possible upgrade.

2700 cast. I am going to hook up a canbus EGM to the 700r4. That has a speed output for the EGM app, but that won't display anywhere on the tablet right?

You may have to check with Manufacturer & see if they have tested their system to work with Edelbrock " CAN " protocol.

Comment

I haven't played with the "stock" tablet. But I'm sure it already has a GPS sensor.
                Virtually all tablets and phones have had a built-in GPS since 2010.
                You just need to download a app from the Google Play Store.
                This will display on your phone/tablet. But will not display in the Edelbrock app.
                At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post

You may have to check with Manufacturer & see if they have tested their system to work with Edelbrock " CAN " protocol.
                  Yep, the controller is on the list of approved can data.

Comment

Can i get a link to the EGM controller an app you are talking about..pls n ty..

Comment

HGM. My bad.

https://www.hgmelectronics.com/compu...and-gm-200-4r/

Comment

Thanks...im so debating on waiting for the edelbrock tcu system or just go ahead and get the HGM.....

Comment

The SEMA show is in a month......No goodie bags, and online only....... It's going to be a real pain to find out what's NEW, and coming out for 2021.

Anyway.

It's generally told then when NEW products are available, or when their going to start shipping then.
                          At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

I'll be waiting...I'll rather have an Edelbrock unit to go with my Pro Flow 4...

Comment

How does one do SEMA online?

Comment

Working...
                              X