tablet holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tablet holder

So, this has nothing to do with the function of the EFI system. I want to get a tablet holder that will allow me to look at the thing while I'm driving. I have to look down on the floor at it now, which isn't terribly safe. Do you all have any recommendations for a decent holder? Thank you.

My son is getting ready to prototype one on his 3D printer. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

2 rubber bands. Put them on the tablet/phone. Then put it on your review mirror........ Seriously. It works great.
      In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.

Comment

some of us need pictures to help see your thoughts
        Last edited by fleet man; 09-28-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

This is what I have. Another member here recommended it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Originally posted by CorkyE View Post
            This is what I have. Another member here recommended it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
            i like that . thank you

Comment

Check out these :https://www.arkon.com/category/table...ts-stands.html

They have suction Cup styles & others.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post
                Check out these :https://www.arkon.com/category/table...ts-stands.html

They have suction Cup styles & others.....
                man its like a cop car lap top holder . thank you

Comment

I have tried those "arms" but they are really annoying....Hard to get a secure grip and it moves all the time.....The ride must be soft!
                  The weight of both tablets and phones is the big issue

I made in my 3D printer a tilted board that work great and super easy to use.
                  I just slided it under the carpet and the phone just rest in a pocket...Ofcourse made only for my Mustang !
                  But a "rubber" material are needed either on the phone or on the board to prevent the phone to slide.

So this space I use for the phone always so it has a really good purpose

IMG_3021.jpg
                  IMG_3020.jpg
                  Last edited by PerBerglund; 09-28-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Good ideas we'll use for our version!

Comment

Here is mine. I don't have the dash in the car yet so it just clamps on the steering column. 20200928_172501.jpg20200928_172513.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan1500 View Post
                        Here is mine. I don't have the dash in the car yet so it just clamps on the steering column. 20200928_172501.jpg20200928_172513.jpg
                        How long ago did you get your proflo my tablet's just a generic white one doesn't say Edelbrock at all
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lots of good ideas. Thank you all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chargermop View Post

How long ago did you get your proflo my tablet's just a generic white one doesn't say Edelbrock at all

I ordered it this spring but it didn't ship until August.

Comment

I put the ibanks i.8 dash in on the a pillar and that shows 8 data points at any time. I find it perfect for what I need, as if I need to tune or change anything when driving, I just use my phone to link in.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X