Anybody using an aeromotive phantom fuel system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using an aeromotive phantom fuel system

Upgraded to a torque storm supercharger looking to upgrade my fuel system. Looking at purchasing the aeromotive phantom fuel system and just wondering how everybody plumbed their fuel rail? This diagram from aeromotive looks a little cumbersome just wondering if there's a cleaner way to do it.
    Attached Files

I’m using the Phantom 340 tank and pump. Plumbed it as shown with the exception that I didn’t split the feed to the rails and I’m using the Edelbrock fuel rail mounted regulator.

Comment

Originally posted by jm73340 View Post
      I’m using the Phantom 340 tank and pump. Plumbed it as shown with the exception that I didn’t split the feed to the rails and I’m using the Edelbrock fuel rail mounted regulator.
      Any chance you could post a couple of pictures

Comment

I ran a feed line (6an) from the pump through a filter to one side of the ProFlo4 fuel rail (the one with the fuel pressure sensor) and a return line (6an) from the Edelbrock fuel mounted Regulator on the opposite fuel rail to the pump.

What do you need pictures of?
        Last edited by jm73340; 09-21-2020, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I have the Phantom 200 right now and am actually going to upgrade to the 340(pump only)

But here’s a pic of my 428, you can see the regulator I’m using and the lines. I had to make the crossover line in the back a little longer to get it away from my throttle linkage also.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by 74F100 View Post
            I have the Phantom 200 right now and am actually going to upgrade to the 340(pump only)

But here’s a pic of my 428, you can see the regulator I’m using and the lines. I had to make the crossover line in the back a little longer to get it away from my throttle linkage also.
            Thank you that's exactly what I needed

Comment

You’re welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X