Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottberry
    replied
    I got mine without Tablet, Walmart will sell you an android phone for $18. Works great. Still prefer iPad would like options. That's a yes for IOS

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    Samsung 7 scored 1 point better in Sunlight readability, then my Nokia 6 that I use for testing Android Apps. https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6_glo...iew-1640p2.php

Leave a comment:

• CorkyE
    replied
    Only problem I've had with the Acer tablet is screen brightness, or lack of. If I'm wearing sunglasses, I simply can't see it. My Samsung 7 works great.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    The tablet's ( <---- see the 's ) that came with the system's I've bought, have always worked great. No dropouts, always connected to the ECU's.

Leave a comment:

• 1968CamaroGuy
    replied
    I agree that the tablet that came with my system is junk. It takes forever to link up to the ECU and then it drops connection all the time. Apple would be a better choice.

Leave a comment:

• 74F100
    replied
    This post was just asking if we can have an app for the IOS as well so there would be an app for each platform.
    By doing this it would be a win win for Edelbrock and their customers. Both platforms have a lot of users and more users means more product sales. It’s smart business.

Leave a comment:

• Scselt
    replied
    Originally posted by BITE_ME View Post
    A. You can buy the systems with out the tablet.
    B. You can buy a cheap, or expensive Android tablet/phone in every country.
    C. Currently video gamers are boycotting Apple products, services, and apps.
    D. Apple makes some of the strangest rules for apps to be used on their products.
    E. You can't install a Apple app. In less you get it from their store.
    F. When you start "mirroring" your "device" to your fancy new car stereo ( to use it to display your phones app ). You will find out that Android has less restrictions.
    G. Because the Edelbrock app is free. Apple could start putting adds in it.......It will happen.
    Right on brother

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    A. You can buy the systems with out the tablet.
    B. You can buy a cheap, or expensive Android tablet/phone in every country.
    C. Currently video gamers are boycotting Apple products, services, and apps.
    D. Apple makes some of the strangest rules for apps to be used on their products.
    E. You can't install a Apple app. In less you get it from their store.
    F. When you start "mirroring" your "device" to your fancy new car stereo ( to use it to display your phones app ). You will find out that Android has less restrictions.
    G. Because the Edelbrock app is free. Apple could start putting adds in it.......It will happen.

Leave a comment:

• Scselt
    replied
    Originally posted by WickedGrip View Post
    Please MOTHER OF GOD create this app for iOS. The tablet that came with the kit and the Android operating system in general are complete garbage. I can only use the tablet to monitor things while driving like 30% of the time, the rest of the time it fails to load or freezes or randomly resets. Typical Android garbage. There's a reason I switched to Apple years ago and never looked back. It's nice having a phone and computer that actually work right like 99.99999999% of the time.

The PF4 app on an iPad or just on my iPhone would be a match made in heaven. You are guaranteed to sell more units as well, as there are a ton of people like me that despise everything Android. The Android part is actually what delayed me in buying it for a long time. I hoped I would be wrong about it, but sure enough it's just as bad as all the rest of them. iOS now!
    What a stupid blanket statement. Apple and Android make good products and both work well. Both have there own issues. Aces tablet maybe junk but Android system works flawless. Just remember one thing Edelbrock did not make the tablet. But what we paid for them they should replace them with a good unit. Selling junk does not look good in the peoples eye.

Leave a comment:

• CorkyE
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargermop View Post
    I will agree as an Android person the tablet that Edelbrock includes is a complete garbage no question. I myself use a 4-year-old Android phone that is 1,000 times better than the included tablet and works fantastic.
    Same here, I use a Samsung 7, works great. I fell for the tablet deal, it's okay to use in the garage but is useless in the sunlight, especially if wearing sunglasses.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    I vote for a Palm app. If development money is needed. I have $1,127,490.00 in Monopoly money if needed. 16010641927124183717676894270675.jpg

Leave a comment:

• 74F100
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargermop View Post
    What is another think about it I should have demanded a refund for the stupid tablet....
    Same here... it’s a paperweight.

Leave a comment:

• Chargermop
    replied
    Now that I think about it I should have demanded a refund for the stupid tablet....
    Last edited by Chargermop; 09-25-2020, 10:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chargermop
    replied
    I will agree as an Android person the tablet that Edelbrock includes is a complete garbage no question. I myself use a 4-year-old Android phone that is 1,000 times better than the included tablet and works fantastic.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• WickedGrip
    replied
    Please MOTHER OF GOD create this app for iOS. The tablet that came with the kit and the Android operating system in general are complete garbage. I can only use the tablet to monitor things while driving like 30% of the time, the rest of the time it fails to load or freezes or randomly resets. Typical Android garbage. There's a reason I switched to Apple years ago and never looked back. It's nice having a phone and computer that actually work right like 99.99999999% of the time.

The PF4 app on an iPad or just on my iPhone would be a match made in heaven. You are guaranteed to sell more units as well, as there are a ton of people like me that despise everything Android. The Android part is actually what delayed me in buying it for a long time. I hoped I would be wrong about it, but sure enough it's just as bad as all the rest of them. iOS now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X