Will we ever see an e-tuner Apple app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BITE_ME View Post
    A. You can buy the systems with out the tablet.
    B. You can buy a cheap, or expensive Android tablet/phone in every country.
    C. Currently video gamers are boycotting Apple products, services, and apps.
    D. Apple makes some of the strangest rules for apps to be used on their products.
    E. You can't install a Apple app. In less you get it from their store.
    F. When you start "mirroring" your "device" to your fancy new car stereo ( to use it to display your phones app ). You will find out that Android has less restrictions.
    G. Because the Edelbrock app is free. Apple could start putting adds in it.......It will happen.
    Right on brother

Comment

This post was just asking if we can have an app for the IOS as well so there would be an app for each platform.
      By doing this it would be a win win for Edelbrock and their customers. Both platforms have a lot of users and more users means more product sales. It’s smart business.

Comment

I agree that the tablet that came with my system is junk. It takes forever to link up to the ECU and then it drops connection all the time. Apple would be a better choice.

Comment

The tablet's ( <---- see the 's ) that came with the system's I've bought, have always worked great. No dropouts, always connected to the ECU's.
          At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Only problem I've had with the Acer tablet is screen brightness, or lack of. If I'm wearing sunglasses, I simply can't see it. My Samsung 7 works great.

Comment

Samsung 7 scored 1 point better in Sunlight readability, then my Nokia 6 that I use for testing Android Apps. https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6_glo...iew-1640p2.php
              At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

I got mine without Tablet, Walmart will sell you an android phone for $18. Works great. Still prefer iPad would like options. That's a yes for IOS

Comment

Working...
                X