Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we ever see an e-tuner Apple app?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I want a iphone app. Would be so nice to always have the app in the pocket. Keep forgetting to bring the tabled when I go cruising.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'd prefer Apple over Android. I had to go buy a tablet just because there is no Apple app available. I already owned an IPad. An avoidable added expense on top of buying the Pro-Flo.

      Comment


      • #18
        I vote for support of the Iphone. I think it is in the benefit of the platform. I love being able to pull my smart phone out and have all of the info available. If I was an Iphone guy, I would want the same thing. From an Edelbrock perspective this would be a big thing to highlight as a selling point of the system. People always have their phone with them, which means they will always have the ability to see how their car is running real time.

        Comment


        • #19
          I purchased a ProFlow4 for my 72 Chevy Truck a couple of years ago, and have finally gotten it installed, of course after warranty is expired. And I find the Android Tablet included is horrible. Its screen is falling off, and it can't seem to keep the WiFi working. As a long time Apple iPhone user I really wish Edlebrock would come out with an iOS app! Fortunately the mechanic installing the system got the basic program working. There's so much I hoped to do, now I just hope the ProFlow will continue to work without a tablet.

          Comment


          • #20
            Would definitely prefer to use my iPhone/iPad so that’s another vote from me

            Comment


            • #21
              I'd like an apple option too, have alot of iPads laying around.

              Comment


              • #22
                Right on. Apple

                Comment


                • #23
                  Please MOTHER OF GOD create this app for iOS. The tablet that came with the kit and the Android operating system in general are complete garbage. I can only use the tablet to monitor things while driving like 30% of the time, the rest of the time it fails to load or freezes or randomly resets. Typical Android garbage. There's a reason I switched to Apple years ago and never looked back. It's nice having a phone and computer that actually work right like 99.99999999% of the time.

                  The PF4 app on an iPad or just on my iPhone would be a match made in heaven. You are guaranteed to sell more units as well, as there are a ton of people like me that despise everything Android. The Android part is actually what delayed me in buying it for a long time. I hoped I would be wrong about it, but sure enough it's just as bad as all the rest of them. iOS now!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I will agree as an Android person the tablet that Edelbrock includes is a complete garbage no question. I myself use a 4-year-old Android phone that is 1,000 times better than the included tablet and works fantastic.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Now that I think about it I should have demanded a refund for the stupid tablet....
                      Last edited by Chargermop; 09-25-2020, 10:15 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Chargermop View Post
                        What is another think about it I should have demanded a refund for the stupid tablet....
                        Same here... it’s a paperweight.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I vote for a Palm app. If development money is needed. I have $1,127,490.00 in Monopoly money if needed. 16010641927124183717676894270675.jpg
                          At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Chargermop View Post
                            I will agree as an Android person the tablet that Edelbrock includes is a complete garbage no question. I myself use a 4-year-old Android phone that is 1,000 times better than the included tablet and works fantastic.
                            Same here, I use a Samsung 7, works great. I fell for the tablet deal, it's okay to use in the garage but is useless in the sunlight, especially if wearing sunglasses.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WickedGrip View Post
                              Please MOTHER OF GOD create this app for iOS. The tablet that came with the kit and the Android operating system in general are complete garbage. I can only use the tablet to monitor things while driving like 30% of the time, the rest of the time it fails to load or freezes or randomly resets. Typical Android garbage. There's a reason I switched to Apple years ago and never looked back. It's nice having a phone and computer that actually work right like 99.99999999% of the time.

                              The PF4 app on an iPad or just on my iPhone would be a match made in heaven. You are guaranteed to sell more units as well, as there are a ton of people like me that despise everything Android. The Android part is actually what delayed me in buying it for a long time. I hoped I would be wrong about it, but sure enough it's just as bad as all the rest of them. iOS now!
                              What a stupid blanket statement. Apple and Android make good products and both work well. Both have there own issues. Aces tablet maybe junk but Android system works flawless. Just remember one thing Edelbrock did not make the tablet. But what we paid for them they should replace them with a good unit. Selling junk does not look good in the peoples eye.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                A. You can buy the systems with out the tablet.
                                B. You can buy a cheap, or expensive Android tablet/phone in every country.
                                C. Currently video gamers are boycotting Apple products, services, and apps.
                                D. Apple makes some of the strangest rules for apps to be used on their products.
                                E. You can't install a Apple app. In less you get it from their store.
                                F. When you start "mirroring" your "device" to your fancy new car stereo ( to use it to display your phones app ). You will find out that Android has less restrictions.
                                G. Because the Edelbrock app is free. Apple could start putting adds in it.......It will happen.
                                At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X