kicking me out of the setup wizard before finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicking me out of the setup wizard before finished

the etuner is kicking me out of the setup wizard prior to getting the ecu setup its paired and i can go through everything else just fine but the setup wizard. Ideas?

look at some of the sticky notes posted above the personal post.. another choice call teck line don't go on the call list

leave a message for call back.

Comment

Yeah I did all of that. Uninstalled app and reinstalled and repaired the ecu to the app. And still does it. Ill call Monday. See what they say. I was just hoping someone has had this happen to them.

Comment

If im right once paired you can go to ecu settings and choose the Cal closest to ur set up n load that one...I had to do it that way over a year ago on mine...

Comment

there is only 1 mod left it seems so may be some time before one will chime in.that why i recommend to call

Comment

Seems like there was some type of glitch in the software. Did you download v65? As stated above don’t go through the setup wizard just go to ECU settings and choose the correct map from there.

Comment

Try a different device. I had problems the first time setting up my ECU. Turns out it was my phone that didn't like the app, used the wife's phone and had no problems. This doesn't apply to those who got the tablet included with their PF4.

Comment

i loaded on another tablet and it still doesn't stay connected long enough to load the map or anything and i paired it fast enough because it can see that its there and it connects but then disconnects about 10 seconds later.

Comment

Is it asking you to load the ECU serial number? If so, you have to type in the last 6 number of the ECU before you get kicked out. Try going to ECU pairing in your tablet and see if that helps you get it connected. Take a look and see if this helps you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqk0...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
                  X