Hot Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Drive

Wednesday 7/29 @ 2pm, I took my car across the Hottest parts of the L.A. area, from the San Gabriel Valley to San Fernando Valley. It was stinking hot and my A/C compressor died, BUT the car ran AMAZING.. no issues.. The Shop I was going to was closed (long story) so it was an 80 mile round trip in serious 110 degree heat!

No humidity though! Try that in 85% humidity like my home state of Pennsylvania!

Comment

Originally posted by 70_GTO_JUDGE View Post
      No humidity though! Try that in 85% humidity like my home state of Pennsylvania!
      No thanks...

Comment

I had no idea it got that hot there, day before yesterday I was driving on freeway in Mesa AZ (Phoenix area) it was 118.

Currently only drive my 1965 C10 at night, 2 or 3 times a week, was still a little over 100 the other night past midnight, made it a short trip, no A/C at all.

Couple of weeks ago went on vacation and was driving in Anaheim/Buena Park said 70 on car, rolled down windows and it was like winter in Phoenix area, next day went to Catalina island for a few days.

Come back home to Chandler AZ and it got hot right then. Lol

Would like to live in California for the cool weather but don't think I could afford it.

Comment

All California's are ex Lotto winners. Hence why we can afford to live here.
          At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by 1965C-10 View Post
            I had no idea it got that hot there, day before yesterday I was driving on freeway in Mesa AZ (Phoenix area) it was 118.

Currently only drive my 1965 C10 at night, 2 or 3 times a week, was still a little over 100 the other night past midnight, made it a short trip, no A/C at all.

Couple of weeks ago went on vacation and was driving in Anaheim/Buena Park said 70 on car, rolled down windows and it was like winter in Phoenix area, next day went to Catalina island for a few days.

Come back home to Chandler AZ and it got hot right then. Lol

Would like to live in California for the cool weather but don't think I could afford it.
            Anaheim and BP still get the Ocean Breeze... I have worked in Torrance (near Edelbrock) and now in Irvine, I dread coming home to the Valley in the summer.. I have seen the temps rise close to 30 degrees on my way home to Pasadena.. The "Valley" can be 5-10 degrees hotter then at my house..

Comment

Originally posted by BITE_ME View Post
              All California's are ex Lotto winners. Hence why we can afford to live here.
              Where is my check, I have more parts to buy..

Comment

All checks are sent telepathically. So you can deposit them in a virtual bank. Aka Dream Money.
                At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                X