TPS Sensor Replacement - Mopar 360 v8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPS Sensor Replacement - Mopar 360 v8

Having issues with TPS returning to zero. The linkage/brackets are returning to their start position, but TPS never goes below 2. I've seen that others swapped out their TPS sensors with another model that has a stronger spring (or 2 springs). Was curious if anyone might know what that part number would be for a '78 Dodge 360 SB v8.

• Standard Products # TH42

Comment

Someone said they wouldn't buy a PF4 due to parts availability. I told them besides the ECU and Distributor, most of the parts are off the shelf parts.
      70 Dodge Charger R/T 540 Pro-Flo 4 Fed
      70 Dodge Coronet Wagon 360 soon to be Pro-Flo 4 fed.

Comment

You just have to be careful about replacement parts purchases. There are some low grade fake parts on Amazon, and Ebay.

And.

Edelbrock gives you a 2 year warranty on EFI systems.
        In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.

Comment

Beware of knock-off sensors----if price seems too good to be legit, probably a counterfeit....

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post
            • Standard Products # TH42

I've seen this part number provided on several posts in the forum. Is it the same for all Pro-Flo 4 systems? I'm running the Pro-Flo 4 XT 35790. Will it work for my system? I want to keep track of numbers like this for when I travel.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by DC3 View Post

I've seen this part number provided on several posts in the forum. Is it the same for all Pro-Flo 4 systems? I'm running the Pro-Flo 4 XT 35790. Will it work for my system? I want to keep track of numbers like this for when I travel.

DC
              Pro Flo 4 XT t-body =

Standard Products #TH149T

Pro Flo 4 4150 t-body =
              • Standard Products #TH42

Hope this clarifies things.

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post

Pro Flo 4 XT t-body =

Standard Products #TH149T

Hope this clarifies things.

Perfect. Thank you.