Tcu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcu

Whats up with the Edelbrock TCU...i had another tcu system when i got the PF4 and it would not compute...lol...if im gonna get something else i rather be another Edelbrock product since im very happy with the PF4...

TCU is still in Development.
    Keep tuned to our website for details.

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Waiting too! Getting tired of manually shifting my MVB 4L80

Comment

How much have you save...im getting it as soon as it come out...

Comment

I already own a TCU made by TCI (EZ-TCU) which I think Edelbrock is now a part of. I know it doesn't play nice with the sharing PF4 TPS so I was looking at adding another TPS just for that. I know Edelbrock has suggested Compushift by HGM and seems to play nice with PF4. I have a full auto and built 4l80e ready to go in but I'm in no hurry.

Comment

Thats what I have...had it b4 the pf4 but i want a better set up.thats why I can't wait for the edelbrock tcu...

Comment

BITE_ME looks at his 6 TH350's, and is looking for a couple of long case C6's, and laughs at this thread.

But seriously. When it, or any thing Pro-Flo 4 related is for "sale". Me or a modulator will post about it.
                Edelbrock will generally give most retailers a 3 month lead time before product is realesed...just because you see a Edelbrock product with a "special" discount. Does not mean that a "newer" product is coming out. Edelbrock does specials all year long.

And to make it 100% clear. Edelbrock has announced a new product, then redacted it. Because it wasn't up to standards, or possibly do to parts availability.
                At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by customizer12 View Post
                  Thats what I have...had it b4 the pf4 but i want a better set up.thats why I can't wait for the edelbrock tcu...
                  I think I might pull the trigger on the HGM Compushift for now and sell the TCI unit. Its still new in the box. It works with the can bus off the PF4.

BITE_ME looks at his 6 TH350's, and is looking for a couple of long case C6's, and laughs at this thread.

But seriously. When it, or any thing Pro-Flo 4 related is for "sale". Me or a modulator will post about it.
                  Edelbrock will generally give most retailers a 3 month lead time before product is realesed...just because you see a Edelbrock product with a "special" discount. Does not mean that a "newer" product is coming out. Edelbrock does specials all year long.

And to make it 100% clear. Edelbrock has announced a new product, then redacted it. Because it wasn't up to standards, or possibly do to parts availability.
                  I've had my share of TH350, TH400, SM465 transmissions but I'm tired of driving on the highway with 4.88 gears and no OD or converter lockup. That crap gets old quick... especially when you're older and you want your old hot rod or rock crawler to drive like your Audi twin turbo V8.

Thanks for the insider info! I realize it takes time to get things right and I like how Edelbrock stands behind its products.

Comment

I think I stated it wrong...can't means i won't...but i actually will wait 4 the Edelbrock tcu...i cant get the tci unit to work right with my pf4...n try to sell the tci unit I have...im almost at a point to start driving my car...

Comment

I'm still waiting for the Edelbrock tcu. Question since Edelbrock bought TCI are they trying to make that unit compatible with the pro flow 4 ? That would be awesome maybe I and others can get away with a software update only and or maybe purchasing the update...got to pay for something...
                      ​​​

​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X