replied
    I love my set up too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    Originally posted by joeinsocal View Post
    Garner7555
    Garner7555 Awesome build!! I have a big block Mopar sitting in the garage. I thought about building it and putting it my Duster, but I think I'll stick to the small block for now. Too bad Edelbrock didn't make and XT setup for the small block.
    Thank you. I am really enjoying the car. Now I just need overdrive. There is always something that needs changing.

Leave a comment:

• joeinsocal

• joeinsocal
    replied
    Garner7555
    Garner7555 Awesome build!! I have a big block Mopar sitting in the garage. I thought about building it and putting it my Duster, but I think I'll stick to the small block for now. Too bad Edelbrock didn't make and XT setup for the small block.

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    I am enjoying the Pro Flo 4 setup. It is simple and works great. I have a wet nitrous setup that will go on one day when I have enough time.

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    Super Moderator

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    Take to the TOP

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    I am looking at a wet nitrous setup. (my friend has a new setup that is cheap) Is there a good way to retard the timing when the nitrous sprays? I am running the timing control setup with edelbrock distributor that comes with the kit. Thanks for any help.

Leave a comment:

• TexasStroker

• TexasStroker
    replied
    I hear you on the busy time of year. Very glad you got it up and running! Hopefully you can hit the streets pretty soon and really give it a test. I figured I would come thru the core support, but was unsure where I'd wind up mounting the filter. Let us know how the filter does. I think it will be okay there...inner fender will block most moisture and junk kicked up.

I've got injectors for the truck showing up tonight...once I can stab the motor back in I will get back on the cars. So many parts just sitting around, lol.

Fwiw, ProCharger is what I would be going with...Still 40/60 for forced induction vs a big cam stroker.

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    I'm glad to hear that it helped. That was my hope for posting all of this.

Leave a comment:

• fleet man

• fleet man
    replied
    it did me thanks to the post of parts i got mine done. the 90 deg elbow took 45 days to show up.

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    Super Moderator

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    Thanks...for the info , iam sure it will help someone....

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    The elbow shown above is 4.25" x 4"
    aFe Tubing Couplers 59-00113

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/afe-59-00113

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    The 90* elbow that I used has a small air inlet on the side. It just happens to fit the intake air temperature sensor great. I stuck a clamp on it just to hold it tight.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargermop View Post

What turn you away from the torqstorm if I might ask?
    The TorqueStorm doesn't flow a lot of CFM (this is why they offer a dual supercharger setup) which means I would have to spin it faster and I would prefer a larger unit that I could spin slower to provide the same CFM / PSI. The other reason is I have talked with them on the phone a couple times and the guy was a little rude once. If he is a little rude when I'm a potential customer then I would imagine it would be bad after the purchase. I may be completely wrong, this is just the impression I got.
    If I go with a supercharger it will be a procharger from the supercharger store. They have a great reputation from what I have seen.
    I am now thinking about leaving it naturally aspirated and putting in a small stroker crank and making it a 505 cu in. I can't leave anything alone, even when it functions just fine. Any of these options will be a few years down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Chargermop

• Chargermop
    replied
    Originally posted by Garner7555 View Post

I have looked into the Torque Storm superchargers and also a Pro-Charger setup from the supercharger store. I decided against the Torque Storm setup for a few reasons. I am also considering stroking it to a hair over 500 ci instead of supercharging it.
    What turn you away from the torqstorm if I might ask?

Leave a comment:

• Garner7555

• Garner7555
    replied
    I finished up the plumbing for the air inlet. The air filter is mounted directly in front of the drivers side tire. Hopefully it will get some cooler air over there.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X