No announcement yet.

XT install on Mopar 440 in a 69 Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 90* elbow that I used has a small air inlet on the side. It just happens to fit the intake air temperature sensor great. I stuck a clamp on it just to hold it tight.
    Attached Files

Comment

The elbow shown above is 4.25" x 4"
      aFe Tubing Couplers 59-00113

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/afe-59-00113

Comment

Thanks...for the info , iam sure it will help someone....

Comment

it did me thanks to the post of parts i got mine done. the 90 deg elbow took 45 days to show up.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that it helped. That was my hope for posting all of this.

Comment

I hear you on the busy time of year. Very glad you got it up and running! Hopefully you can hit the streets pretty soon and really give it a test. I figured I would come thru the core support, but was unsure where I'd wind up mounting the filter. Let us know how the filter does. I think it will be okay there...inner fender will block most moisture and junk kicked up.

I've got injectors for the truck showing up tonight...once I can stab the motor back in I will get back on the cars. So many parts just sitting around, lol.

Fwiw, ProCharger is what I would be going with...Still 40/60 for forced induction vs a big cam stroker.

Comment

I am looking at a wet nitrous setup. (my friend has a new setup that is cheap) Is there a good way to retard the timing when the nitrous sprays? I am running the timing control setup with edelbrock distributor that comes with the kit. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Take to the TOP

Comment

Working...
                  X