Pro Flo 4 with E-Force Supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Flo 4 with E-Force Supercharger

Just called the Tech support line and asked about using a 357120 pro flo 4 (357120) kit and first I was told it would not work with the Edelbrock supercharger(15980)
    Just seems funny that you would offer a forced induction kit that won't work with your system with out mods.
    Last edited by Bigkat_83; 12-02-2019, 01:37 PM. Reason: added part #

Originally posted by Bigkat_83 View Post
    Just called the Tech support line and asked about using a 357120 pro flo 4 (357120) kit and first I was told it would not work with the Edelbrock supercharger(15980)
    So at first you were told it wouldn't work but then you were told it would? I'm a little confused by your post but assuming you were told that it would work, is that good news? I really can't imagine that that would be bad news. If I'm not picking up what you're putting down, please help me better understand.

The forced induction update for Pro-Flo 4 doesn't discriminate against any type of boost - it will work with any form of forced induction including turbochargers, centrifugal superchargers like Vortech or ProCharger or positive displacement/Roots type superchargers like Edelbrock superchargers so yes, Pro-Flo 4 will work with Edelbrock superchargers.

The forced induction support comes in the form of an app update and ECU firmware - there are no "kits" that directly support forced induction out of the box. You may need a MAP sensor and fuel injector change depending on your engine combo and expected power level. This is all covered in this discussion: https://forums.edelbrock.com/forum/p...uction-support

Comment

The 15980 E-Force already has a 2.5 bar map sensor but has 52lb injectors will these work?

Comment

The 2.5Bar TMAP sensor in Edelbrock superchargers is fine to use however you'd need the TMAP adapter harness to mate it to the Pro-Flo 4 harness. Calibrations are for 60 or 80 lb injectors. If those 52 lb injectors haven't been used yet, you can send them into Edelbrock and exchange them for 60 lb injectors for $100.

Comment

Working...
        X