• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my build

Oh yeah, looks good!

Comment

Comment

Nice! I’ll be ordering soon and am considering the XT for my SBC Camaro. Can you post a pic similar to the second one but with the camera lower? Basically the same angle from the side but from on top of the fender. I have a suspension brace (handle bar) that connects the upper control arms and has a rod that goes across right above the thermostat neck. Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Comment

Comment

Comment

LT-

Also if you could get me a measurement from the front edge of the block/intake manifold to the bottom of the throttle body opening that would be super helpful.

Thanks,

-Matt

Comment

Looks amazing!! What did you use for your air intake ducting? Looking at your setup has me thinking I might switch to the XT instead of the regular throttle body style.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I bought a universal 4in tube from Airaid. Used a Ariad 4in filter as Well.

Comment

Thanks for the pic. Looks like my brace is going to be right in the middle of the TB or close to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Line Trash View Post
                      I bought a universal 4in tube from Airaid. Used a Ariad 4in filter as Well.
                      Thanks LT !

Comment

Working...
                      X