X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZioVarni
    replied
    Morning guy’s.
    Any new developments on the digital gauges? We thinking that banks is still the top competitor? I think I’m ready to order one.... was anybody able get their hands on one and get to experience the product?
    Last edited by ZioVarni; 10-07-2019, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    If you get in touch with someone there, have them contact us through our tech email: [email protected] We'd be happy to collaborate with them. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• 70_GTO_JUDGE
    replied
    I have sent a note to AutoMeter to support this data link with their digital dash products. They have some very nice digital capable displays.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    Originally posted by skidep

Hi Nate, Could you give me a name to contact in Banks Power?
    Private message sent.

Leave a comment:

• skidep
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate S View Post
    Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.
    Hi Nate,

Could you give me a name to contact in Banks Power?

I've tried to order the iDash #66763 and below you can see conversation between Banks sales and me.

My request:
    In the Edelbrock’s customer support forum has been stated as:
    https://forums.edelbrock.com/forum/p...9297#post29297
    “Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.”

Now I’d like to order the part #66763 with the beta firmware for Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 ECU’s CAN bus. Please help me to place the order.

Banks answer:
    I’m waiting for the program to show as available from our software team, to date it is not. This is accessible form the first page for the 1.8 Super Gauge under accurate data.
    Supported ECUs
    • Motec: M400, M600, M800, M880, M84
    • Haltech: All Can Bus Equiped Haltech ECUs
    • AEM: Infinity EMS (30?71XX), AEM V2 & EMS?4 (30?6XXX)
    • Link: All Link G4+ ECUs
    • Megasquirt: MS2, MS3, MSPNP, MS3pro, MS3Pro PNP

Leave a comment:

• skidep
    replied
    Yes, I know, and I'm ordering the iDash #66763.
    Does things other gauges can't! Groundbreaking 2-1/16" super gauge now works with Aftermarket ECUs. Display 2-8 values including over 300 parameters available (varies by ECU or Banks Sensors attached)

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    Cool, let us know what you think. You may already know this but one thing I want to point out - be sure to get the iDash Data Monster gauge if you want to do data logging. the iDash Super Gauge is just a display gauge that doesn't do logging.

Leave a comment:

• skidep
    replied
    Great news, thanks Nate!

I'll order the iDash gauge right away and let you know how it works.
    Last edited by skidep; 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.
    Last edited by Nate S; 07-02-2019, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    I'm expecting a final iGauge firmware version to validate from Banks next week so the final release from them should be very soon.

Leave a comment:

• skidep
    replied
    I'm working with Banks now to add Pro-Flo 4 to their list of supported aftermarket ECUs.
    Hi Nate,

Do you have any news about the collaboration with Banks, when the Pro-Flo 4 will be supported?

Br, Skide

Leave a comment:

• Derwud
    replied

That's what the Bank's gauge will do once it's been fully validated. We've shared our CAN protocol and even a DBC file for direct upload to a CAN device. Someone CAN savvy could have a 3rd party logging device up and running in 10 minutes.
    CAN savvy, I am barely plug and play savvy... I will check it out. Thanks again Nate..

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    Originally posted by Derwud View Post
    Do you have something you recommend for just Data Logging. Plug in, run, un-plug and download..
    That's what the Bank's gauge will do once it's been fully validated. We've shared our CAN protocol and even a DBC file for direct upload to a CAN device. Someone CAN savvy could have a 3rd party logging device up and running in 10 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• indyphil
    replied
    Originally posted by Derwud View Post
    Do you have something you recommend for just Data Logging. Plug in, run, un-plug and download..
    Im wondering the same thing too. this company makes some products that might work https://www.csselectronics.com/screen/allproducts It would be great to be able to log channels with 100hz or higher data rate, to see what actually happens during accel events instead of the slow updating screen data on the app.

Leave a comment:

• Derwud
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X