X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BITE_ME
    replied
    None supported devices use a "remote mounted TPS".

Leave a comment:

• irishk
    replied
    I see CAN bus is compatible with Compushift controller, but I have an old school PCS TCM02000 controller with your typical 0-5V TPS input. Has has anyone pulled TPS off the CAN bus?

From the PCS manual "A typical closed throttle voltage value is .45v. A typical wide open throttle (WOT) value is 4.5v"

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Megalomaniac
    replied
    Didn't know they made it, guess I'll look at other options

Leave a comment:

• 2700 Cast
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    Can the Racepak IQ3s be configured to work with the Proflo 4?
    Edelbrock has not tested that particular " Holley " branded unit.

Leave a comment:

• Megalomaniac
    replied
    Can the Racepak IQ3s be configured to work with the Proflo 4?

Leave a comment:

• Derwud
    replied
    I installed my Dakota Digital dash with the Edelbrock DIM module.. Only doing coolant temp, but looks like a new Can-Bus plug was added.

Leave a comment:

• Steve M
    replied
    I have been informed that Pro Flo 4 will work with AiM Sports Displays that support CAN inputs. I am hoping to get hands on with one in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    In the .dbc file. Who is the new "DBC_Author_Contact"?

VERSION "Sep 18, 2018"

NS_ :
    NS_DESC_
    CM_
    BA_DEF_
    BA_
    VAL_
    CAT_DEF_
    CAT_
    FILTER
    BA_DEF_DEF_
    EV_DATA_
    ENVVAR_DATA_
    SGTYPE_
    SGTYPE_VAL_
    BA_DEF_SGTYPE_
    BA_SGTYPE_
    SIG_TYPE_REF_
    VAL_TABLE_
    SIG_GROUP_
    SIG_VALTYPE_
    SIGTYPE_VALTYPE_
    BO_TX_BU_
    BA_DEF_REL_
    BA_REL_
    BA_DEF_DEF_REL_
    BU_SG_REL_
    BU_EV_REL_
    BU_BO_REL_
    SG_MUL_VAL_

BS_:

BU_: PF4

BO_ 768 MSG_0x300: 8 PF4
    SG_ EngineSpeed : 7|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "angular_speed:rpm" Vector__XXX
    SG_ AFR : 23|[email protected]+ (0.05,10) [10|22.75] "" Vector__XXX
    SG_ AFRTarget : 31|[email protected]+ (0.1,0) [0|25.5] "" Vector__XXX
    SG_ ThrottlePos : 39|[email protected]+ (0.392156862745098,0) [0|100] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
    SG_ IntakeManifoldAirPress : 47|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "pressure:mbar" Vector__XXX
    SG_ AFRLongTermFuelTrim : 63|[email protected]+ (1,-100) [-100|155] "fraction:frac" Vector__XXX

BO_ 769 MSG_0x301: 8 PF4
    SG_ FuelPress : 7|[email protected]+ (0.01,0) [0|655.35] "pressure:bar" Vector__XXX
    SG_ FuelInjPulsewidth : 23|[email protected]+ (0.001,0) [0|65.535] "time:ms" Vector__XXX
    SG_ FuelInjDuty : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
    SG_ IgnitionTiming : 47|[email protected]+ (0.25,0) [0|16383.75] "angle:deg" Vector__XXX
    SG_ IdleControlPosition : 63|[email protected]+ (0.392156862745098,0) [0|100] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX

BO_ 770 MSG_0x302: 8 PF4
    SG_ AFRShortTermFuelTrim : 7|[email protected] (0.05,0) [-1638.4|1638.35] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
    SG_ IntakeManifoldAirTemp : 23|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "temperature:F" Vector__XXX
    SG_ CoolantTemp : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "temperature:F" Vector__XXX
    SG_ ECUBatteryVoltage : 55|[email protected]+ (0.0705882352941176,0) [0|18] "voltage:V" Vector__XXX
    SG_ AFRBlockLearnState : 63|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX

BO_ 771 MSG_0x303: 8 PF4
    SG_ IdleControlTargetRPM : 7|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "angular_speed:rpm" Vector__XXX
    SG_ AFRControlState : 23|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX
    SG_ RadFan1State : 31|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX
    SG_ RadFan2State : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX

BA_DEF_ BO_ "DBC_Author" STRING ;
    BA_DEF_ BO_ "DBC_Author_Contact" STRING ;
    BA_DEF_DEF_ "DBC_Author" "Edelbrock LLC";
    BA_DEF_DEF_ "DBC_Author_Contact" "[email protected]";
    VAL_ 770 AFRBlockLearnState 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;
    VAL_ 771 AFRControlState 2 "On" 1 "Off" 0 "Off" ;
    VAL_ 771 RadFan1State 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;
    VAL_ 771 RadFan2State 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;

Leave a comment:

• Steve M
    replied
    I can confirm that a Motec C127 display works with Pro Flo 4 using the Edelbrock .dbc file that Nate created. Since it uses the same can protocols, it should work just fine with the C125, C185 and C187.

Leave a comment:

• trophyburro
    replied
    Is anyone running a motec display?

Leave a comment:

• ZioVarni
    replied
    Thank you. I’ll contact banks.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    My post from July:

Originally posted by Nate S View Post
    Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.
    I can't speak for Banks as to whether or not Pro-Flo 4 is now being supported by off the shelf units or not. They did say, and this is what I posted, that if someone bought a gauge and the firmware wasn't released to support Pro-Flo 4, that they would send them the firmware directly. My best advice is to contact Banks for more info.

Leave a comment:

• ZioVarni
    replied
    Oh. Maybe I’m not understanding the thread. It looked to me that the firmware had not yet been excepted. That skidep tried to order one, and banks didn’t have proflo 4 on the list. So my question was if banks had confirmed. And if anybody had actually made the purchase yet. Guess I may need to be the first and report how it goes.
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    Not sure what you're asking about "development". The 3rd party CAN devices that have been verified to work with Pro-Flo 4 are listed. I'm guessing that not end users many have felt the need for a CAN display or logger to go along with their system. You may just have to take the plunge and lead the way for others to follow.

Leave a comment:

• ZioVarni
    replied
    I guess no development yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X