Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, let us know what you think. You may already know this but one thing I want to point out - be sure to get the iDash Data Monster gauge if you want to do data logging. the iDash Super Gauge is just a display gauge that doesn't do logging.

Comment

Yes, I know, and I'm ordering the iDash #66763.
      Does things other gauges can't! Groundbreaking 2-1/16" super gauge now works with Aftermarket ECUs. Display 2-8 values including over 300 parameters available (varies by ECU or Banks Sensors attached)

Comment

Originally posted by Nate S View Post
        Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.
        Hi Nate,

Could you give me a name to contact in Banks Power?

I've tried to order the iDash #66763 and below you can see conversation between Banks sales and me.

My request:
        In the Edelbrock’s customer support forum has been stated as:
        https://forums.edelbrock.com/forum/p...9297#post29297
        “Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.”

Now I’d like to order the part #66763 with the beta firmware for Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 ECU’s CAN bus. Please help me to place the order.

Banks answer:
        I’m waiting for the program to show as available from our software team, to date it is not. This is accessible form the first page for the 1.8 Super Gauge under accurate data.
        Supported ECUs
        • Motec: M400, M600, M800, M880, M84
        • Haltech: All Can Bus Equiped Haltech ECUs
        • AEM: Infinity EMS (30?71XX), AEM V2 & EMS?4 (30?6XXX)
        • Link: All Link G4+ ECUs
        • Megasquirt: MS2, MS3, MSPNP, MS3pro, MS3Pro PNP

Comment

Originally posted by skidep

Hi Nate, Could you give me a name to contact in Banks Power?
          Private message sent.

Comment

I have sent a note to AutoMeter to support this data link with their digital dash products. They have some very nice digital capable displays.

Comment

If you get in touch with someone there, have them contact us through our tech email: [email protected] We'd be happy to collaborate with them. Thanks!

Comment

Morning guy’s.
                Any new developments on the digital gauges? We thinking that banks is still the top competitor? I think I’m ready to order one.... was anybody able get their hands on one and get to experience the product?
                Last edited by ZioVarni; 10-07-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I guess no development yet.

Comment

Not sure what you're asking about "development". The 3rd party CAN devices that have been verified to work with Pro-Flo 4 are listed. I'm guessing that not end users many have felt the need for a CAN display or logger to go along with their system. You may just have to take the plunge and lead the way for others to follow.

Comment

Oh. Maybe I’m not understanding the thread. It looked to me that the firmware had not yet been excepted. That skidep tried to order one, and banks didn’t have proflo 4 on the list. So my question was if banks had confirmed. And if anybody had actually made the purchase yet. Guess I may need to be the first and report how it goes.
                      thanks.

Comment

My post from July:

Originally posted by Nate S View Post
                        Okay, I signed off on a final iDash gauge firmware version from Banks. They plan on rolling out this latest version into their new production units by the end of the month however, if someone purchases a gauge now, they'll send them the beta firmware to use with Pro-Flo 4.
                        I can't speak for Banks as to whether or not Pro-Flo 4 is now being supported by off the shelf units or not. They did say, and this is what I posted, that if someone bought a gauge and the firmware wasn't released to support Pro-Flo 4, that they would send them the firmware directly. My best advice is to contact Banks for more info.

Comment

Thank you. I’ll contact banks.

Comment

Is anyone running a motec display?

Comment

I can confirm that a Motec C127 display works with Pro Flo 4 using the Edelbrock .dbc file that Nate created. Since it uses the same can protocols, it should work just fine with the C125, C185 and C187.

Comment

In the .dbc file. Who is the new "DBC_Author_Contact"?

VERSION "Sep 18, 2018"

NS_ :
                                NS_DESC_
                                CM_
                                BA_DEF_
                                BA_
                                VAL_
                                CAT_DEF_
                                CAT_
                                FILTER
                                BA_DEF_DEF_
                                EV_DATA_
                                ENVVAR_DATA_
                                SGTYPE_
                                SGTYPE_VAL_
                                BA_DEF_SGTYPE_
                                BA_SGTYPE_
                                SIG_TYPE_REF_
                                VAL_TABLE_
                                SIG_GROUP_
                                SIG_VALTYPE_
                                SIGTYPE_VALTYPE_
                                BO_TX_BU_
                                BA_DEF_REL_
                                BA_REL_
                                BA_DEF_DEF_REL_
                                BU_SG_REL_
                                BU_EV_REL_
                                BU_BO_REL_
                                SG_MUL_VAL_

BS_:

BU_: PF4

BO_ 768 MSG_0x300: 8 PF4
                                SG_ EngineSpeed : 7|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "angular_speed:rpm" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ AFR : 23|[email protected]+ (0.05,10) [10|22.75] "" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ AFRTarget : 31|[email protected]+ (0.1,0) [0|25.5] "" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ ThrottlePos : 39|[email protected]+ (0.392156862745098,0) [0|100] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ IntakeManifoldAirPress : 47|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "pressure:mbar" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ AFRLongTermFuelTrim : 63|[email protected]+ (1,-100) [-100|155] "fraction:frac" Vector__XXX

BO_ 769 MSG_0x301: 8 PF4
                                SG_ FuelPress : 7|[email protected]+ (0.01,0) [0|655.35] "pressure:bar" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ FuelInjPulsewidth : 23|[email protected]+ (0.001,0) [0|65.535] "time:ms" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ FuelInjDuty : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ IgnitionTiming : 47|[email protected]+ (0.25,0) [0|16383.75] "angle:deg" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ IdleControlPosition : 63|[email protected]+ (0.392156862745098,0) [0|100] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX

BO_ 770 MSG_0x302: 8 PF4
                                SG_ AFRShortTermFuelTrim : 7|[email protected] (0.05,0) [-1638.4|1638.35] "fraction:%" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ IntakeManifoldAirTemp : 23|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "temperature:F" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ CoolantTemp : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "temperature:F" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ ECUBatteryVoltage : 55|[email protected]+ (0.0705882352941176,0) [0|18] "voltage:V" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ AFRBlockLearnState : 63|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX

BO_ 771 MSG_0x303: 8 PF4
                                SG_ IdleControlTargetRPM : 7|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|65535] "angular_speed:rpm" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ AFRControlState : 23|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ RadFan1State : 31|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX
                                SG_ RadFan2State : 39|[email protected]+ (1,0) [0|255] "" Vector__XXX

BA_DEF_ BO_ "DBC_Author" STRING ;
                                BA_DEF_ BO_ "DBC_Author_Contact" STRING ;
                                BA_DEF_DEF_ "DBC_Author" "Edelbrock LLC";
                                BA_DEF_DEF_ "DBC_Author_Contact" "[email protected]";
                                VAL_ 770 AFRBlockLearnState 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;
                                VAL_ 771 AFRControlState 2 "On" 1 "Off" 0 "Off" ;
                                VAL_ 771 RadFan1State 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;
                                VAL_ 771 RadFan2State 1 "On" 0 "Off" ;

At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                                X