Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use Tablet Screen Capture App as a Data Logger!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BITE_ME
    replied
    Old people who buy the kit without the tablet don't/can't know how to download and install the App.
    Hence why the option to buy the kit with the tablet is, and has always been an option.

Currently the better tablets, or phones are $500.00 plus.....if you can even find any.

Leave a comment:

• Atarchus
    replied
    Originally posted by orangebee68 View Post
    Why did edelbrock use amazon tablet. It is slow difficult to use. pain in the butt to try and install anything. have to sign up for all kinds of stuff. Tablet is constantly confused.. This was suppose to come on my tablet and it didn't. I have tried two different screen recorders in the app and they don't work well or only some times. than i fight the slow thinking of it. With!!!
    I never even use the tablet I got with the kit, I'm an android user so I just use my phone. It will likely save you some headache just to bite the bullet and purchase a decent tablet. They should really stop selling the kit with the included tablet unless they're willing to put a decent one in there.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    This thread is for a Acer tablet that used to come with some of the kits.

Leave a comment:

• orangebee68
    replied
    Why did edelbrock use amazon tablet. It is slow difficult to use. pain in the butt to try and install anything. have to sign up for all kinds of stuff. Tablet is constantly confused.. This was suppose to come on my tablet and it didn't. I have tried two different screen recorders in the app and they don't work well or only some times. than i fight the slow thinking of it. With!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mopar493
    replied
    Originally posted by BITE_ME View Post
    Thanks! Im pretty new to all computer stuff, searching at the net is pretty much my skills in that area but its fun to learn.

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    Use the internet: https://www.google.com/search?q=play...client=gws-wiz

Leave a comment:

• Mopar493
    replied
    I bought the Pro flo 4 35910 for a Mopar bb and get a Amazon fire tablet with it, no Acer. How do i do to use that as a data logger?

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    It tells you ( Play Store ) why you can't download.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• vinceshep
    replied
    Hi guys im trying to figure out how to screen record my logs at the track. For some reason my pro flo 4 tablet does not have the acer gamezone app or the screen recorder app. When i go onto google play store on the internet to download one, it will not let me. Any idea's

Leave a comment:

• BITE_ME
    replied
    Kind of pointless, do to how simple, and reliable the system is, and "learning" what all the displays are on the "Digital Display" will turn you into a experienced user.

Or to put it another way:
    What data do you want to log, and why?

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    replied
    I don't know if this app is available separately. It's a bundle of default apps that are pre-loaded in the Asus tablet. Try doing a search for an Android video screen capture app - there are a few out there.

Leave a comment:

• Lyle Simons
    replied
    Nate, can those of us that aren't using the Acer Iconia tablet download and use this ap? If yes, do you know the name of the ap? (it's not obvious in the How-To. The icon simply says "Record").

Leave a comment:

• Nate S
    started a topic Use Tablet Screen Capture App as a Data Logger!

Use Tablet Screen Capture App as a Data Logger!

For as long as Edelbrock has used Android tablets as the user interface for different injection systems, the best way to record or log engine run data was to use an additional mobile device to record the screen of the tablet. Now, the Acer Iconia Android tablets that are included with all Pro-Flo 4 system kits come pre-loaded with a screen capture video app! Click the link below to download the How-To PDF guide to try it yourself!

https://misc.edelbrock.com/forum/PF4...eo-capture.pdf

Here's an example of a video I made using the screen capture app: https://youtu.be/Gqk0G7pX6OU

*Edit* Revised to show how to also record sound.
    Last edited by Nate S; 04-26-2019, 01:32 PM.
Working...
X