No announcement yet.

Any problems with the new Pro Flo 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Coronet sat for 2 months in driveway. Started it today. Turn to run, wait for about 5 seconds. Car lit right up, idled just under 1k, then settled in. Warm up then freeway romp. Sweet and hiccup free. Smooth. First real roll on romp in second gear. Happy.

Comment

Another 500 miles up and down the California Coast. Flawless. Stress free starts and stops.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dennis H; 06-04-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Any pictures of the temp sensor location or did you use an adapter of sorts to utilize the stock location in the pump housing?

Comment

Can anyone help me with this ? I am having problems getting my pro flo 4 started, it’s on a sbc 383. It starts and runs 2 seconds then shuts down. I had it running once for a few minutes by adjusting the timing, the header started turning red with heat so I shut it off- it wouldn’t turn off with the key so I had to disconnect the negative battery post.

Comment

Originally posted by Porshet1 View Post
            Can anyone help me with this ? I am having problems getting my pro flo 4 started, it’s on a sbc 383. It starts and runs 2 seconds then shuts down. I had it running once for a few minutes by adjusting the timing, the header started turning red with heat so I shut it off- it wouldn’t turn off with the key so I had to disconnect the negative battery post.
            If you haven't already done this, you need to start a new thread with your issue. If the unit did not shut off with the key in off position, then you probably have the pink/black wire wired into a battery powered circuit or your ignition switch is messed up. The pink/black wire needs to see voltage in the crank and run position only. The red and black wires should be run to the positive and negative battery post.

Comment

Thanks, I will check that.

Comment

Working...
              X