Nitrous and PF4+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous and PF4+

So, will PF4+ support Nitrous or other Power adders? Or do you just let the Knock Sensor worry about timing?
    70 Dodge Charger R/T 540 Pro-Flo 4 Fed
    70 Dodge Coronet Wagon 360 soon to be Pro-Flo 4 fed.

Only the LS version, can currently be setup with "internal power adders"

That would be camshafts, and boring/stroking type of Internal Power Adders.

This post gets this: this: and one of these:
    In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.
    https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

I would have to see what timing is set for and what happens when the knock sensor is hooked up and hears a knock..

Comment

There is no adjustment for knock control.......other then ON, or OFF.

With nitrous some ( heck most people ) people have a distorted feeling that it's going to make their vehicle like a Fast & Furious Movie Vehicle, and catapult their vehicle to spectacular speeds.

So I used to give people rides showing what a 100HP vs a 250HP shot feels like......most were disappointed that my vehicle didn't loose bolts, and fall apart. Or that beams of colored light didn't go streaming across their faces.

The general comment most would say, was how smooth the nitrous added power.

Then we would go into one of my vehicles with a couple of 18" subwoofers and proceed to make their hair move around for ten minutes.

My point is:
        When you properly tune for a normal dose of nitrous. Your not going to need a knock sensor.
        If your looking for entertainment value. Get a couple of 18" subwoofers, and 3 kilowatts of amplification.
        In my neighborhood, if you open your hood to check your oil, and the vehicle still runs after you close it.......Then your labeled the Neighborhood Mechanic.

Comment

Yeah, just looking for a little make sure I don't lose juice.. Want to make sure I don't hurt the Engine and can retard the timing if needed. Now if I had 4 KITS and BIG Bottle, then shit better shake loose!

Comment

I like 200-250 shots. I think the 10 pound tank lasts around 2 to 3 1/4 mile passes.

Comment

Working...
            X