Distributor Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributor Cap

I would like to replace the distributor cap on my ProFlo 3. The cap has still works but the color has faded. Where can I order a new one?
    P.S. My ProFlow 3 was installed in August 2016 and has worked flawlessly for the past 5 years! Awesome product!

Glad to hear the ProFlo3 EFI System has performed so well for you. What engine family is this for?

Comment

Small block chevy ??
      • Chevy Replacement Cap #22732

Comment

Originally posted by EFI Tech View Post
        Glad to hear the ProFlo3 EFI System has performed so well for you. What engine family is this for?
        Sorry for the delay in responding. It is installed on an Edelbrock Performer 350 crate motor in a 1959 Corvette.
        So is the Chevy 22732 is the correct one?

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post
          Small block chevy ??
          • Chevy Replacement Cap #22732
          It shows you are out of stock on this cap. Has is been discontinued or are you just waiting on it to be restocked? The reason I ask is that the ProFlo 3 has been discontinued.

Comment

Lots are available on Ebay. It's the same parts used on Edelbrocks regular ( none EFI, ready to run ) distributor's. So they are not discontinued products.
            At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by BITE_ME View Post
              Lots are available on Ebay. It's the same parts used on Edelbrocks regular ( none EFI, ready to run ) distributor's. So they are not discontinued products.
              Thanks so much for that info. I don't know why I didn't check myself. Summit has them as well and I just ordered one from them.

Comment

Working...
              X