connecting ecu to tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connecting ecu to tablet

Edelbrock kindly updated my system to a pro flo 3 system without a cost! I got everything but the antenna that supposed to connect tablet to ecu. Any suggestions to any other antennas or where can I get one fast. As usual the tech line phone for this doesnt work. And the guy that helped me is no longer at Edelbrock. I tried an antenna from a router which fit on the cable but it wont find the software

I hookup "funky" antennas all the time. If you just need to test it before you get the right one ( I don't know who makes the one for EdElbrock ). Just use a piece of solid copper wire 15 to 35" long. It only needs to "touch" the center of the receptacle.
    <-- Do not click the BLUE boxes. They are a trap. You will be sucked into the Matrix, and never leave. The project in your garage will never be finished. You have been warned.

Comment

Then I need more suggestions of why the tablet cant find the ecu if the antenna is not that crucial

Comment

All you have is a "shielded" cable with a connector on it.
        You need to "extend" the receiving part of the antenna "past" the shielding to transmit or receive a signal.
        The piece of copper I suggested to use as a temporary fix till you get the right antenna will general work for most "passive" signals.
        <-- Do not click the BLUE boxes. They are a trap. You will be sucked into the Matrix, and never leave. The project in your garage will never be finished. You have been warned.

Comment

Try pairing the ECU to the tablet outside of the app in the tablet settings. You did download the latest version of the app from the Google playstore correct?

Comment

Working...
          X