• General Information on 35410 Kit

Application: 351 Windsor Small block Performer
    Horsepower Range: Up to 450
    Throttle Body Size: 4V 1000 cfm
    Injector Size: 29 lb/hr

For more information, please go to:

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_.../pf_ford.shtml

Fit on a Cleveland

I was wondering if this kit would fit on a 351 Cleveland? I know it is designed for the Windsor but how different is the Windsor from the Cleveland? If not much then how difficult would it be to fit it to the Cleveland?

Comment

You can fit a Cleveland top end onto a Windsor block, (we sell the specific pieces as "Clevor"), but I don't think you can fit Windsors to a Cleveland block. I'm pretty sure the coolant path would be messed up. Also the deck height of the blocks are different so a standard 351W manifold wouldn't fit.

Comment

Hmm, that sucks. Would you happen to know of another company besides massflo? Trying to shop around right now to find the best system for the best price.

Comment

Transmission?

I have a 94 bronco 351W OBD1 with an E4OD. I am planning on switching completely over to the ProFlo 2, but am wondering if it will also tune the transmission shift points or allow the electronic transmission to work?

Comment

Pro Flo 2/XT can't be used as a transmission controller.

Comment

450hp?

What would I need to do to make the system capable of around 600hp? Just change the injectors or go with a carb?

Comment

The injectors are the main HP limiting factor at the rated 450 HP level.
                Using larger injectors will allow you to support more HP but, eventually the intake manifold and throttle body air flow/HP limits will be reached.

Comment

I'm starting the built of a 418 windsor stroker in which I would like to be EFI. A 71 mustang were I already have a 5 speed man. tranny to install and will run a 28 in rear tire. All the other variable are still in the planning stage like intake, heads, cam, etc. I don't know the RPM range of the intake that comes with the pro flow 2 #35410. My goal is a street motor with lots of low end torque and close to 1 hp. to cu. in. Can you suggest the correct edlebrock part#s for matching heads, exshaust, and cam.

Comment

Will there be a pro flo 3 available for the 351 windsor in the future?

Comment

Working...
                    X