• General Information on 35210 Kit

Application: 289-302 Smal block Performer
    Horsepower Range: Up to 450
    Throttle Body Size: 4V 1000 cfm
    Injector Size: 29 lb/hr

For more information, please go to:

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_.../pf_ford.shtml

info needed

I have looked over the Pro Flow 2 info and still need some answers. I have tried to contact by phone and have been unable to do so. So anyway heres what I need to know. I have a 302 with dish pistons, semi lumpy cam, and plan to run twin rear mount turbos at about 10 lbs boost. I am interested in the system but need to know what needs to be upgraded and how do I do that when I order. The car will have A/C and will be a dailey driver. I like the fact that I can order everything at one time as a complete kit.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

http://forums.edelbrock.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137

You may want to read through the thread above. With any supercharged or turbocharged application, your primary concern should be proper fuel system capacity. Beyond that, you will have to upgrade to a manifold pressure sensor that reads up to 2 bar of pressure.

Comment

I have a couple of questions. The first, does Edelbrock make a wide band O2 that will plug into the harness or can you suggest one, I'm not interested in a gauge. Second, what 2 BAR map can be used, I will be running boost at about 8 lbs. I would like to have one that will fit the harness plug with a 3/8 MPT thread.
        Thanks,
        Mike

Comment

Currently, we don't offer our own wideband. We recommend the dynojet wideband commander. The base calibration files are pre-configured for this controller. The wideband won't plug into the harness. You will have to add the signal circuit to the ECU connector. The Pro Flo kits include ECU terminal pigtails that allow you to add circuits like this.

Delphi offers a 2.5 bar sensor in either sealed or unsealed configurations that will plug right into the Pro Flo Map sensor harness connector.

Sealed: P/N 16235939
          Unsealed: P/N 09350899

Comment

Vacuum Port on Manifold for 69 Mustang Power Brake?

Does the 35201 intake manifold have a threaded port for a vacuum tree in the back on the drivers side for the auto transmission and power brake booster on a 69 Mustang? Also, is there a threaded fitting for the stock temperature sending unit on the front above where the gooseneck bolts on? I can't tell from the few pictures that are available of the 35210 manifold. Thanks.

Comment

Vacuum and water Ports

On the Pro-Flo 2 manifold we have one vertical 3/8 pipe boss on the right rear (#4) runner, and horizontal 1/8 pipe and 3/8 pipe on the back of the plenum.

The water crossover has one 3/8 pipe hole on the left side and a 3/8 pipe and a 1/2 pipe hole on the right side.

Hope this helps. A '69 Mustang will be a great application for this kit.

Comment

Computer will not load

The car is built and I have turned it over to a tuner for a dyno tune. He has tried several times to load a map but has been unable to do so. There seems to be problem with the communications between the laptop and the ecm. Any ideas????? He states he has been in contact but hasn't been given a solution. The car is a 302 twin turbo with a planned 8 lbs boost. 36 lb injectors and 2 bar map. Can he give you a call direct?????
                Thanks,
                Mike
                Last edited by 67 evil eleanor; 03-16-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

He is welcome to call our EFI Tech line at 1-800-416-8628.

SA

Comment

OK, we have it running. Sent the ECM back and problem solved however the map may need to be altered. Do you have a map that you can send us that is a little closer to what the engine has? 302 bored 30, comp cam 31-242-3, 36 lb injectors, twin turbo with 8 lbs, 2 bar, 45 psi fp. 8.1 to 1 compression. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X