run time error 6 overflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run time error 6 overflow

I haven't used the b editor for awhile but now I get this message Run Time error 6 overflow. I can't get it to work anymore tried a bunch of google solutions even reinstalled the power to win software but nothing helps. Any ideas?

Did the software ever work on the PC/laptop/tablet your getting this error message on?
    At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Yep used to work just fine... even reinstalling it didn't fix the problem.

Comment

"Go to the Visual Basic Updates page. This is where you can download and install new Visual Basic runtime files to fix the overflow problem."

If the above doen't work. The only fix I've done before on a PC/tablet to get the software to work, when it did work before on the same unit. Was to restore the operating system.

Basically "some" Windows systems were upgraded Windows 7....The main software was/is Windows 7, then a simple patch made it look like Windows 10.

You would go to the PC manufacturer's web site, to get the directions to "restore" the operating system. This will put the PC back into a state that will play nice with the software.

If you wiped out the "factory" restore ( never ever replace the factory software....after a Windows 10 update, there will be a screen that asks to replace the factory software. Never click yes ). Then your going to have to get another PC, because the software is now gone.
        At 43,861 MPH Elon Musk now owns the fastest car in this Galaxy

Comment

Tried the visual basic updates no result haven't tried to restore the system i will try that. I had it running perfectly fine on windows 10....

Comment

Working...
          X