Software e-street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software e-street

Hi Have a e-street crate engine 338 hp that has been sitting a few years. Now it's time to start her up. BUT Software and USB key has been lost during these years. What is the latest software for this. And can I download data in another usb memory. As you might understand I would appreciate a quick tip.

Comment

You can download all the software we have from this page.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/.../support.shtml

Comment

Thanks, how about the usb key. How do I solve that?

Comment

There's 2 different keys for that system. One had spark control. You should call 800-416-8628.
          <-- Do not click the BLUE boxes. They are a trap. You will be sucked into the Matrix, and never leave. The project in your garage will never be finished. You have been warned.

Comment

tough thing when you can't call 1-800 numbers from other countries, anybody know other phone#?

Comment

How about a fax number. Google online fax. Edelbrocks fax number is 1-310-320-1187

You should have the Pro-Tuner with a Mototron ECU ( double check, and get the serial number ). Ask for the part number for the usb key.
              The Victor kit gets the regular USB key.
              The Super Victor kit gets the Pro USB key.
              Once you have the part number. You can buy it from Summit Racing.
              <-- Do not click the BLUE boxes. They are a trap. You will be sucked into the Matrix, and never leave. The project in your garage will never be finished. You have been warned.

Comment

Main switchboard number is 310-781-2222.

Comment

Thank you I will try that!

Comment

Ok so I got an email adress to a support guy. Three weeks ago but nobody seems to be able to help. Is it possible to buy a new ECU if it's impossible to get the software? There must be a way to solve this I hope. It' starting to be as a joke.

Comment

You can get a new style kit http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/...pf3-kits.shtml

Comment

I got basically the same thing except a ecu that has no software My crate engine is new and never started

Comment

Please PM me who you contacted. What is the part number for the kit you purchased?

Comment

Working...
                          X