This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade kits

Here are the part numbers for the upgrade kits. These kits allow you to upgrade from the first gen Pro Flo to the Pro Flo 2.

35130 - AMC/Jeep & Chrysler
    35100 - Small Block & Big Block Chevy
    35110 - Ford 289/302
    35120 - Ford 351W

Converting from stock 2bbl carb to EFI?

I am starting a project on a 302 Bronco W/C6 Auto, and would like to know if a carb to EFI conversion is possible? Also, I'm looking to install a Top End kit and would like to hear any input about matching up the parts/kits. The stock 302W/2bbl carburetor just doesn't have any power and I'm deciding to rebuild it. Hopefully with these changes I'll be able to pull a trailer/w bike (800lbs) though the mountains again without having folks passing me and honking as I limp along...Also, looking to increase fuel efficiency. If any of this sound unreasonable to folks with more experience than I, let me know. I want to keep the 302, but the $ I'm looking to spend to rebuild may be better spent on a later used truck.

Comment

pro flo 2

I have a 396 stroker sbc and have the edelbrock efi manifold, injectors, fuel rails, throttle body also a ricks ss fuel tank and pump i need the ecu and all the wiring can i buy the upgrade kit and a wiring harness for the injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by maugie View Post
        I have a 396 stroker sbc and have the edelbrock efi manifold, injectors, fuel rails, throttle body also a ricks ss fuel tank and pump i need the ecu and all the wiring can i buy the upgrade kit and a wiring harness for the injectors?
        Yes you can.

SA

Comment

EFI Upgrade 73 351C ????

Is EFI kits Avail for 1973 351C???

Originally posted by shaun callaway View Post
          Here are the part numbers for the upgrade kits. These kits allow you to upgrade from the first gen Pro Flo to the Pro Flo 2.

35130 - AMC/Jeep & Chrysler
          35100 - Small Block & Big Block Chevy
          35110 - Ford 289/302
          35120 - Ford 351W

Comment

Upgrade from Pro Tuner

What are my options for upgrading from the Victor Pro Tuner kit? Want to keep as much of the current system as possible.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X