Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping ProFlow 4 Kits ---Edelbrock's Commitment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holley systems are good hardware ( except Sniper versions ).
    Crummy software ( mainly when you first setup the system ), and documents that should have been writing by someone in the Automotive Maintenance Field.

I haven't seen anyone use a Holley Pro Pack system in over 20 years......I believe it's because people prefer the long established, and trusted Edelbrock intake manifolds.
    "Do you know how whipped an engine has to be to blow that loud?"....Bug from the movie Uncle Buck
    https://forums.edelbrock.com/filedat...?photoid=42773

Comment

I'm glad I pulled the plug a few months ago and stopped playing rope a dope. Sometime last week Summit's delivery date changed from 4/12/2022 to 8/5/2022! Edelbrock's commitment to the combustion engine and EFI aftermarket is now in doubt. A darn shame and loss for American automobile enthusiasts.

Comment

In other news: Lots of Edelbrock EFI systems are available
        "Do you know how whipped an engine has to be to blow that loud?"....Bug from the movie Uncle Buck

Comment

With Covid & material shortages around the world, Edelbrock is still producing World Class products.

Reality check ---- Back-orders and delays are happening Globally.
          Don't get too caught up in the numbers.
          Just give the Engine what it wants &
          Let the numbers be what they are.

Jim McFarland....

Comment

Originally posted by HUDKID View Post
            I'm glad I pulled the plug a few months ago and stopped playing rope a dope. Sometime last week Summit's delivery date changed from 4/12/2022 to 8/5/2022! Edelbrock's commitment to the combustion engine and EFI aftermarket is now in doubt. A darn shame and loss for American automobile enthusiasts.
            And now the AMC kit delivery date is Sep 8. 2022.....

Comment

Originally posted by pablorg View Post

And now the AMC kit delivery date is Sep 8. 2022.....

We are unable to keep AMC kits in stock...They just fly out the shop.
              Don't get too caught up in the numbers.
              Just give the Engine what it wants &
              Let the numbers be what they are.

Jim McFarland....

Comment

<-------- Has never owned a AMC vehicle. But I like the Eagle..... something about one with woodgrain sides, front mounted winch would/is a true American classic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2700 Cast View Post
                  With Covid & material shortages around the world, Edelbrock is still producing World Class products.

Reality check ---- Back-orders and delays are happening Globally.
                  It's really a tiresome excuse at this point to customers though. Some of us have 10s of thousands if not nearing 6 digits tied up on builds waiting on a system. Ive waited 17 weeks for suspension, 8 weeks for custom fab 9" and seen the delays for countless other parts. I get it, i really do.

But for Edelbrock I'm feeling like giving up even though i want to give you all a shot. Ive got the Holley terminator max in another build and would love to see your intake and computer in comparison. I ordered last year and cannot get a firm date for my LS kit (35733) with XT style intake. Now i see Jegs is saying 2024 for one of my kits on their site (hoping i get mine well before that lol)

Im glad to see you all committed to this but its tough when one of my builds is literally been frame off and put back together before this even has an ETA pending. I really hope things get back on track, i know several people looking at how this turns out for me before making their decision and from what ive seen it looks like a fantastic efi system.

Comment

Cancelled my order that had the tablet, intake, injectors as I found one in stock (maybe a return lol) without the intake. So now i guess the hunt is on for a FAST or an LS6 intake at this point.

Comment

LS kits with no intake manifolds is what I've bought to.
                      One for my Oldsmobile 350.... don't have the vehicle any more.
                      2nd for dual 4150's on Blue Thunder intake manifold......still waiting for them to make another intake for me...I don't want or need the CJ one. I need the regular one.

Been playing with the idea of using dual drive by wire LS throttle bodies on the Blue Thunder intake, and use the Pro-Flo 4 Plus instead of the regular Pro-Flo 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X