Edelbrock Community Forum  

Go Back   Edelbrock Community Forum > Pro-Tuner EFI > Victor/Super Victor Pro Tuner EFI

Old 02-17-2009, 03:46 PM

Default 1988 corvette

Hey Guys i was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a 1988 corvette with a 4+3 transmission and a stock engine. I was looking to add a few more horse power to the car and wanted to change the manifold and plenum. A year ago the engine blew and I replaced it with stock parts minus the cam wich for sum reason the guys at the repair shop decided to upgrade. I have also increased my injector size and changed my exhaust. As for the manifold and plenum, does edelbrock offer a bolt on kit that would fit hunder neath the stock 88 hood. Any help would be great.

nick
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 AM

Default Corvette.

I have a '75' vette. I have had many after market manifolds that fit under the hood. Air-Gap, and Victor Junior for 2. You have to play with the air-filter, with various drops. At present I have the Pro-Tuner Victor EFI system. Fits under the hood with no problems.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:22 AM

For an 18-20 HP gain over stock (maybe more since you already have cam and exhaust) take a look at PN 3890. It's 50 state legal, with a stock layout, but it has larger more free flowing runners than stock.